We do not accept returns or refunds on any products once orders are delivered to the shipping carrier.
If an item is defective or not as described, you may return the item within 30 days after the item has been received for a refund.
Return and Refund Questions and Assistance
For additional information or assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days after receiving your order.
Return and Refund Eligibility
- We do not accept return unless items are defective or not as described (caused by the seller) in which case can be replaced, subject to availability, or refunded at the customer's discretion.
- To be eligible for a return, items must be unused and in the same condition when they were received. Items damaged by the buyer cannot be returned.
- If orders have not been received after 1 month, customers may qualify for a shipping cost refund. Full refunds cannot be provided for orders already in transit (delivered to the shipping carrier).
Return and Refund Process
- Contact email@example.com to validate return and refund eligibility.
- Before returning your order, customers are required to take clear photos of defect/issue and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers are required to take a photo of the return package prior to mailing it.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping return costs and we are not responsible for return packages (sent by customers) that are lost in transit.
- Once the items has been successfully received, we will issue the order refund.